Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life As I Know It!!


God is doing great things in my life and I believe it is only going to get better. I know that the challenges of the last year have made me a better person. I am a strong woman who has beaten depression and so many other things that I know I can get past this. God is doing good here I tell you what. I was baptised on Good Friday. I choose that day because I felt that Jesus gave his life for me so I will give my life for Him. That is a great feeling!!! I am a true testimont that God provides. It may not seem like I am going to have enough money, but there seems to always be plenty right when I need it.


I guess I should explain that I am a single mommy to 2 very hadsome boys who I could not be more proud of. There daddy and I divorced last year and it was not easy. God however as provided me with more patients than most would have (at least that is what my friends tell me) and a calmness that I didn't know existed. I am a much happier woman!! I have really clung to my faith, family, and friends during this time and I am starting to realize I may have lost something, but what I have gained is so much better.


Anyways, I saw that Becky Fleck has a new blog and she was hosting a contest so I think I will work on a page for that. As I said God is doing such great things in my life and scrapbooking is just one of them. I am just beginning to feel the mojo again which is great because I feared I might have lost it. I suppose I should mention that I am also a scrabooker as i am sure you may have already guessed. So stay tuned for what I hope will be some killer inspiration!!
Oh and that photo of me was taken by my 4 year old. You will meet my boys later I promise!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Sara! Welcome to the world of blogdom! It's addictive, I'm telling ya! ;)

mommyof2boys said...

Thanks Heather!! I am loving this!!