Monday, July 28, 2008

I have taken the Challenge What About You?

We arrive at the park. You may be wondering where Logan is at. Scroll down you will see. He was not as far away as he looks when this picture was taken!
Here he is! Those little legs never stop running. Are you surprised though! I am not!!

This is the swing that is in the tot section. Logan looks so tiny here!
We had a lot of fun but left for a time because there were some older kids there with potty mouths and I have to little repeaters but we got drinks and came back. (Please don't ask Parker what you say when you break something.) I conquered my fear and the boys had fun. The pictures are worth it and God was there because I really wanted to leave a few times when I was feeling a little nervous about the boys taking off but we set ground rules and they did pretty good. I am going to continue working on my fears and I hope you will to.!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I usually tell potty mouths to clean it up or leave... and I have my cell phone in my hand and call the police if they chose to do neither one!! What a fun day for you all!

mommyof2boys said...

Good idea Heather! I did notice as I was taking the boys to leave that one of the kids said that they needed to watch their mouths because little kids were there.