Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am constantly amazed!!


I am finding that I am constantly being tested. This is a pretty rough season in my life and I find that the evil one tries to sneak in but I won't let him. I am trying really hard to make something of myself and I really want to go back to school and I will just not as soon as I would like. that was a test for me. I prayed on this for months, well, actually a year just not sure where God was leading me.




Most of you know that I was going to take the paraprofessional test but that became to overwhelming for me so I prayed. I have been doing a lot of that lately and what a difference it makes when you pray and then actually listen, should have done that along time ago. Anyways after a lot of talking I decided that maybe right now I just wasn't mentally ready for that so I decided that I would go to school. In all honesty I knew that that is where God was leading me but I was scared. Starting college 10 years later is a little scary. That is what I need to do though. Tonight I was informed Parker does not want to live in an old house so I guess I better start figuring something out right. Okay so when he said that my heart did hurt a little bit and I got a little angry with his dad but then I prayed. You know what I realized. He is 4 and his Uncle Jay just got a new house and so did his Aunt Erin. And yeah his dad got nicer house but then look who he has to live with I am pretty sure I got the better deal. (Yes i know that was an uncalled for statement but that is what i love about this country. It's called free speech. I am grateful for where I live!) It took a 4 year old saying something to make me realize it but God sometimes uses the little guys to get us adults to listen!




God is constantly amazing me in that way! When sometimes I need to hear certain things and God knows it I sometimes can't believe who is the one He puts the words into. That is why He is the Amazing One!

No comments: